Setting up and Testing Dynamic QMS1a for printing is a process that deals with sending opinion surveys about the quality of services and facilities offered to the patients and their families from the Deyta Hospice/Bereavement clients.
- Client Data was wrongly categorized and arranged in the columns.
- The columns in the database would consist of inappropriate data that has no meaning.
- The column names having similar type of data were referred by each client differently so it was important to identify right column names in order to process the file successfully.
The file would not be processed correctly and will result in errors.
- Defined and Streamlined file download and it's processing for each client.
- Introduced "Knowledge Base" in the form of documentation that would serve as solution to handle all type errors encountered while processing the file.
- Introduced Review Process backed with "Phase-wise Review Checklist" to avoid any type of human errors at the time of file processing.